Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator is an extremely popular Defibrillator for use at businesses and in communities. It is remarkably simple to use and will talk and visually show the user all steps.
Available as either a Semi-Automatic or a Fully Automatic Defibrillator. A Semi-Automatic Defibrillator has a shock button which requires the user to press to deliver the shock. A Automatic Defibrillator conducts a count down to automatically delivering the shock. Some users may feel uneasy about pressing a shock button in an Emergency, however, a semi-automatic will deliver the shock quicker as it does not require a count down. If you’re unsure which model to go with please do contact us.
The Zoll “Z” pads monitor the quality and depth of compressions as well as delivering the shocks as required.
While only 50% of sudden cardiac arrest victims will initially need a shock, nearly all will require CPR to increase the flow of oxygenated blood to the heart and brain. ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers to perform CPR in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compressions.
You will know when you are delivering high-quality CPR. The user-friendly and intuitive design of the ZOLL AED Plus will help give unexpected heroes the confidence and knowledge they need to treat Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Whilst all Defibrillators provide the same lifesaving shocks, there are a few features about the Zoll AED Plus we particularly like here at Turtle Defib Cabinets:
• The single piece Z shaped pads ensure the pads are in the correct place and that the CPR compressions are carried out correctly
• The batteries are readily available and affordable to replace. With an average life span of 5 years, the whole life cost of owning a Defibrillator is an important consideration
• 7-year guarantee from Zoll gives you confidence your Defibrillator will always be rescue ready
What’s included in the box?
• Zoll AED Plus Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
• 10 x batteries for Defibrillator
• 1 x Zoll CPR D-padz Defibrillator Pads
• User manual
Please see our other accessories for carry cases, cabinets, spares, etc.
Please note we do not charge shipping on any Defibrillators or Cabinets! We also do great package deals if you’re looking for both a cabinet and defibrillator together. If you need any advice please do contact us