Whether you possess extensive rescue experience or are responding for the first time, the Powerheart G5 external defibrillator (AED) offers a remarkable combination of features that enable rescuers to swiftly, effectively, and potentially save the lives of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims.
- RescueCoach™ prompts provide step-by-step guidance
- IP55 rating for dust and water protection
- Conducts a daily self-test to ensure readiness for rescue
- Automatically increases shock energy if multiple shocks are necessary
- Easily switch between Adult and Pediatric pads, adjusting shock energy accordingly
This video shows how easy it is to save a life with the Powerheart G5 defibrillator.
The Powerheart G5 Defibrillator also offers the option to use Intellisense pads, providing valuable feedback on the quality and depth of performed CPR. It guides the user to deliver optimal CPR as specified by the European Resuscitation Council. While this feature is not mandatory, it can enhance user confidence and, more importantly, improve the effectiveness of CPR.
Rescue Ready Indicator
The Rescue Ready indicator located atop the Powerheart G5 Defibrillator provides instant assurance of its readiness for use. This instills confidence every time you come across the defibrillator and enables quick checks for public defibrillator custodians.
Semi or Fully Automatic?
This defibrillator is available in two options: Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic.
- A Semi-Automatic Defibrillator has a shock button which requires the user to press to deliver the shock.
- An Automatic Defibrillator conducts a countdown to automatically delivering the shock.
Some users may feel uneasy about pressing a shock button in an Emergency, however, a semi-automatic will deliver the shock quicker as it does not require a countdown. If you’re unsure which model to go with please do contact us.
8 year warranty
- Generous 8-year warranty
- Battery covered by a 4-year warranty
- Pads expected to last for a minimum of two years
The full package from Turtle Engineering
The Cardiac Science G5 Defibrillator fits perfectly into the full range of our Defibrillator Cabinets and is regularly used with our AWC001 outdoor, heated, locked cabinet and our AWC003 outdoor, heated, unlocked cabinet. It can also be paired with one of our bleed kits to enhance lifesaving capabilities in a range of emergencies.
Note: Some Zoll products are on an extended lead time, so if you need this product urgently please call the office and we can advise you.
If you are unsure which defibrillator is right for you contact us to discuss your options.
|Size||9cm x 23cm x 30cm (HxWxD)|
|Warranty||8 year warranty|
|Battery Warranty||4 years (terms apply)|
|Interface||USB interface for transfer of data to the Ambulance Service|