Intelligent one-piece electrode pad for the Zoll AED Plus®.
- Includes compression monitoring
- Includes a rescue kit including gloves, barrier mask, scissors, razor, wet wipe and dry wipe
- Suitable for children 8+ years old or 25Kg in weight (please see the Paediatric pads for under this)
- 5 year shelf life – the longest of any disposable electrode
- All pads are supplied directly from the manufacturer to ensure the maximum shelf life
This revolutionary one-piece adult electrode ensures fast and accurate placement, then senses and reports the depth and rate of the chest compressions to the ZOLL AED Plus®. With a five-year shelf life, the CPR-D-padz electrode has the longest shelf life of any disposable electrode.
Turtle Defib Cabinets love the D-Padz from Zoll, the all in one design ensures the pads are correctly placed on the patient, whilst, the compression sensor will ensure accurate compressions are performed – a critical part of saving a life in a Cardiac Arrest. The 5 year shelf life is a huge improvement on the 2 year shelf life of the Zoll Stat Padz making these pads a worthwhile investment when replacing the pads on your Zoll Defibrillator
If you are unsure if this is the right part for your defibrillator please contact us and we would be more than happy to advise you.