Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. As response time is critical for survival, the use of an AED can increase the survival rate from 5% up to 70%, if used within the first few minutes of the SCA.
The samaritan® PAD family of public access defibrillators is designed especially for use un public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Offering all the key features of the samaritan PAD products, the samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver a life-saving electrical shock (if needed). The SAM 360P also includes a motion detection feature to warn users of excessive or unexpected patient movement.
· Easy-to-use; 1 button operation with clear and simple voice and visual prompts.
· Easy-to-maintain;Heartsine defibrillators are the easiest to maintain with their combined battery and electrode cartridge, known as the Pad-Pak, which only needs to be replaced every four years or following an event. This can be changed simply in just 5 seconds.
· Fastest time to first shock delivery; Heartsine defibrillators have a charging time of just 8 seconds.
· Aviation approved;HeartSine feature TSO-C142a certified battery which carries the most stringent approval for lithium batteries for aviation use.
· Highest Industry IP rating of IP56, providing protection against dust and water ingress and tested to the Military Standard 810F for robustness, including a drop test of 1 meter.
· Delivers a lifesaving shock in a more cases than other defibrillators, the impedance operating range of the Heartsine devices is 25-230 ohms which is greater than other defibrillators available. This means it will deliver a lifesaving shock in more cases than other defibrillators due to its advanced Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) technology.