It’s a good idea to get your defibrillator cabinet and defibrillator serviced regularly to make sure that that if they are needed in an emergency, everything works. We recommend our cabinets are serviced every 2 years in order to make sure they are in good working order.
This plan offers:
- 4 service visits (Yr2, Yr 4, Yr6 & Yr8)*
- 2 sets of replacement defib pads
- 1 replacement battery
- Cabinet theft insurance**
* Located within 40 miles of our office, mileage surcharge will apply for other locations
** Crime reference required; correct installation process must be followed
Servicing on site includes:
- Inspection of the cabinet
- Testing all electrical components of the cabinet
- Servicing the lock mechanism
- Cleaning the cabinet
- Providing a health report on the defibrillator
- Full site report after visit to be kept in your Health and Safety File
If any work is required and can be authorised whilst we are on site this will be carried out at component price only.
If you are looking for more thorough protection our Platinum Plan includes a six-monthly check on your defibrillator. We also provide spare parts for both our cabinets and defibrillators individually.
If you are unsure which plan is best suited for you, don’t hesitate to contact us for advice.