A one-off service for your defib and (optionally) cabinet.
It’s a good idea to get your defibrillator cabinet and defibrillator serviced regularly to make sure that that if they are needed in an emergency, everything works. We recommend our cabinets are serviced every 2 years in order to make sure they are in good working order.
On site defib servicing includes:
- Providing a health report on the defibrillator
- A shock test of the defibrillator
- Full site report after visit to be kept in your Health and Safety File
On site cabinet servicing includes:
- Inspection of the cabinet
- Testing all electrical components of the cabinet
- Servicing the lock mechanism
- Cleaning the cabinet
If any work is required and can be authorised whilst we are on site this will be carried out at component price only.
If you are looking for more thorough protection consider one of our servicing plans.
If you are unsure which plan is best suited for you, don’t hesitate to contact us for advice.