This is a new product which will be ready for shipping at the start of December 2020 – Orders now being taken
A combined cabinet for housing both a public access defibrillator and an Emergency Bleed Control Kit to create a single point for all Emergency Medical Equipment for Public use.
- Secure, IP66, IK10 rated (Fully waterproof, dust proof and the highest impact rating available)
- Locked with a marine grade combination lock
- Full heated with 150W fan assissted heater and hydrostat monitoring temperature and moisture
- Highly visible front graphics
- Various mount options (pole / post mount, fence mount, wall mount, etc.)
- Installation available for a complete package (please contact us)
Combining our ever popular AWC001 defibrillator cabinet, with our new Emergency Bleed Control Cabinet we have created a one-stop-shop for all publicly available emergency life saving medical equipment. Both a Cardiac Arrest and a major injury / trauma require immediate medical intervention, often in time scales a Paramedic can not physically arrive in, therefore, having publicly accessible, easy to use medical equipment for any by-stander to use is critical. It should be noted that Emergency Bleed Kits are not just designed for city centres, there are often cases of accidents and injuries in rural locations where an Emergency Bleed Kit is required to save a life.
Turtle Engineering has partnered with the Dan Baird Foundation and our cabinets are designed to house a Prometheus Bleed Control kit, as used by every Ambulance service across the U.K. (and other countries). These are available from our shop here. Other bleed kits will also fit in our cabinet, however, we’ve developed them with this kit in mind.
We can also offer installation services, training, on-going maintenance or one-off mainteance on all our cabients and defibrillators. Please do contact us for more information about any of these services.