Our smaller form unlocked defibrillator cabinet. Appropriate for outdoors.
- Appropriate for outdoor use
- IP66 rated (waterproof and dustproof)
- IK10 Impact rated (highest achievable)
- Customisable screen print – includes details for the bleed control kit
- Available in a variety of colours
- Space for a bleed control kit – please purchase this separately from the bleed control section of our site.
- Also available with a lock both as a defibrillator cabinet and a combined defib and bleed kit cabinet
We developed the AWC006 Defibrillator Cabinet to provide a cost effective, small defib cabinet which still meets our excellent manufacturing standards. The cabinet features the same robust, time-tested paint process as all our cabinets. It also, therefore, comes with the 10 year guarantee we offer on all our cabinets.
The AWC006 has a passive 50W heater which is controlled by a variable thermostat allowing you to adjust the temperature if required. The AWC001 and AWC003 cabinets have fan assisted heaters and monitor both temperature and moisture inside the cabinet. Please do contact us if you’d like more information about the different heating systems and the benefits of each type.
The AWC006 Defibrillator Cabinet is compatible with our pole mount kits and free standing plinths as well as being wall mountable. It is therefore a very flexible product for deployment.
If you are unsure which is the right cabinet for you please do get in touch with us, either via our live chat, phone or email.
Size: 400 x 400 x 300 mm
Weight: Approx 15kg
Colours available: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Grey
Electrical Supply: 230v a.c. – ideally on a 13a non-switched fused spur
Heater: Passive 50w controlled by variable thermostat