Defibrillator and Cabinet all in one easy package
Please follow the links through to each product’s main page for further details
The AWC003 – Our large unlocked outdoor defibrillator cabinet, designed to meet British Heart Foundation scheme requirements
- IP66, IK10 rated (Fully waterproof, dust proof and the highest impact rating available)
- Unlocked for quick access using easy-grip plastic handle (in line with BHF requirements)
- Fully heated with a 150W fan assisted heater and a hydrostat monitoring temperature and moisture
- Automatic internal lighting
- Flexible mounting options (pole / post mount, fence mount, wall mount, etc.)
- 10 year guarantee from the longest standing defibrillator cabinet manufacturer on the market – our cabinets will last the test of time, no peeling paint or rusting with our cabinets
- Semi-automatic – Proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology assesses patient’s cardiac rhythm and recommends whether defibrillation is necessary
- CPR guidance – Uses an Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) to assess the effectiveness of the CPR and give the rescuer feedback on compressions.
- User-friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire process.
- Fastest time to first shock delivery – 8 second initial charge time
- Easy-to-maintain – Combined battery and electrode cartridges (Pad-Paks) make for quicker replacement
- Long lasting – pads and batteries last 4 years (or 1 use)
- IP56 dust and water resistance – the highest in the industry