Combining our secure Bleed Control Cabinet with the state of the art Prometheus Bleed Control Kit and working in partnership with the Daniel Baird Foundation we can offer a complete package.
All purchases include a £10 donation directly back to the Daniel Baird Foundation to help them continue their excellent work in promoting and educating on the importance on Controlling the Bleed
- Secure, IP66, IK10 rated (Fully waterproof, dust proof and the highest impact rating available)
- Locked with a marine grade combination lock
- Highly visible front graphics
- No power required, can be installed anywhere
- Insulated cabinet to prevent condensation
- Various mount options (pole / post mount, fence mount, wall mount, etc.)
- Full Installation avaialable as a package here
Bleed Control Kit:
- Prometheus Trauma Dressing – Designed to control moderate bleeding
- ChitoGauze® XR Pro – A haemostatic gauze dressing that is very effective, designed to control moderate to very severe haemorrhage
- Russell Chest Seal® – An innovative dressing for emergency management of penetrating chest wounds
- SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide – The latest evolution of the SOFTT-W tourniquet
- Nitrile Gloves – Personal protection
- Effective products
- Internal zipped pouches for easy organisation of the equipment
- Hi-Visibility red fabric for rapid identification
- Grab handle
- Conforms to BS8599-1-2019
With response times and speed of treatment being paramount to increasing the chances of saving a life due to catastrophic blood loss, the new Prometheus Bleed Control Kit is designed to help control and stop severe bleeding.
Prometheus are the leading medical manufacturer of bleed control equipment, supplying kits into every Ambulance Service across the UK as well as other parts of the world. These publicly accessible kits contain the same emergency dressing kits as used by Paramedics, yet, can easily be applied by untrained bystanders in an emergency to immediately control life-threatening external haemorrhaging
Whilst ideally suited to be kept in our Emergency Bleed Control Cabinets and Joint Defibrillator and Bleed Control Cabinets, the pack is lightweight, allowing it to be attached to personnel, hung up, or kept within vehicles, with high visibility red colouring, allowing for rapid identification. It includes basic instructions for the lay person to have a straightforward understanding of the equipment included, and where/how to apply.
Prometheus Medical work with The Daniel Baird Foundation, the West Midlands Ambulance Service and three leading consultants from the Trauma Network, consisting of leading medics working in A&E departments, to develop what we believe to be one of the most effective and comprehensive forms of bleed control solution. Turtle Engineering Ltd has now joined this partnership to work in making the Emergency Bleed Control Kits publicly accessible at all times, providing secure housings to keep them in.
The Daniel Baird Foundation has been established in memory of Daniel Baird. Daniel was just 26 years of age when he was fatally stabbed in Birmingham in July 2017, following a night out with friends, in an area where no bleed control kit or trauma pack was at hand to use. The family of Daniel Baird believe that, had there been a publicly accessible bleed control pack available, Daniel’s life may not have been cut so short.