Our most popular defibrillator cabinet. This cabinet features temperature and moisture control monitoring, heating, lighting, and combination locking.
- Compatible with all popular makes and models of Public Access Defibrillators with and without carry cases
- Secured with a marine grade combination lock
- IP66, IK10 rated (Fully waterproof, dust proof and the highest impact rating available)
- Fully heated with a 150W fan assisted heater and a hydrostat monitoring temperature and moisture
- Automatic internal lighting
- Highly visible front graphics
- Various mount options (pole / post mount, fence mount, wall mount, etc.)
- Installation available for a complete package (please contact us)
- Also available as a combined defib/bleed kit cabinet and in a 24v version for installation in phone boxes
The AWC001 is manufactured from 2mm mild steel and then powder coated in your desired colour. The defibrillator cabinet features an internal automatic LED strip light which is activated when the door opens, as well as a 150W fan assisted, thermostatically (temperature) and hydrostatically (moisture) controlled heating element to ensure the ambient temperature inside the cabinet never comes close to freezing. The cabinet also has a handy storage compartment on the inside for spares, mask kits, etc. The cabinet will house all popular makes and models of Public Access Defibrillators with and without their carry cases.
The marine grade external lock comes with a lifetime guarantee from the lock manufacturer and allows a customised code to either be pre-set at the time of manufacturing or to be changed at a later date by a competent person. The lock has been salt spray tested for over 1000 hours so is suitable for sea front environments.
Optional extras include a window, rain cover, and a selection of alarms and beacons
An optional window can be included to allow custodians the ability to easily check the status of the defibrillator without opening the defibrillator cabinet. While the optional rain cover can provide extra protection to the defibrillator cabinet in areas of high rainfall by diverting rain away from the door seal. We recommend this when the cabinet is sited under a roof with no guttering, or, mounted on a post rather than a wall.
A selection of alarms or flashing beacons can also be added to the defibrillator cabinet to alert locals to the cabinet that it is being accessed. Please note that the alarm/beacon will be activated whenever the cabinet is accessed so it will activate when custodians are checking the defibrillator cabinet too.
All our defibrillator cabinets have the option for the front design to be customised with your own choice of text or logos, please contact us to discuss your requirements further.
Size: 500 x 400 x 200mm (H x W x D)
Weight: Approx 20kg
Electrical Supply: 230v a.c. ideally on a 3a non-switched fused spur
Heater: 150W thermostatically and Hydrostatically Controlled
Colours available: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue