Cardiac Science G5 and AWC001 Outdoor, heated, locked Defibrillator Cabinet – Package Deal
Buy the Cardiac Science G5 and our ever popular AWC001 Outdoor, Heated, locked Cabinet for an amazing package price of only £1365+vat, or, have a look in our shop for an unlocked cabinet.
The Cardiac Science G5 is a popular public access defibrillator used across the world. It is widely used by our customers with both our AWC001 and AWC003 and more recently using it with our smaller AWC002 cabinets.
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year warranty on the battery
- min 2 year life on the pads (which are placed on the patients body)
- Conducts a daily device self-test to check it is rescue ready
- Provides voice prompts (in multiple languages) to a user
- Automatically escalates shock energy if multiple shocks are required
- Quick and easy changing between Adult and Paediatric pads, adjusting the shock energy accordingly
The AWC001 has been designed to house every public access Defibrillator on the market, including the G5 Defibrillator. Manufactured from 2mm mild steel and powder coated in your desired colour, the AWC001 features an internal automatic LED strip light which is activated when the door opens as well as a 150W fan assisted, thermostatically (temperature) and hydrostatically (moisture) controlled heating element to ensure the ambient temperature inside the cabinet never comes close to freezing.
- An internal automatic LED strip light which is activated when the door opens
- A 150W fan assisted, thermostatically (temperature) and hydrostatically (moisture) controlled heating element to ensure the ambient temperature inside the cabinet never comes close to freezing.
- The cabinet has a handy storage compartment on the inside for spares, mask kits, etc.
- The marine grade code lock protects your defibrillator and only allows access when the public dial 999 in an emergency.
- An optional window can be included to allow custodians the ability to easily check the status of the defibrillator without opening the cabinet
- An optional rain cover can be included to provide extra protection to the cabinet in areas of high rainfall by diverting rain away from the door seal.
- A selection of alarms or flashing beacons can also be added to the cabinet to alert locals to the cabinet that it is being accessed – note the alarm / beacon will be activated whenever the cabinet is accessed so it will activate when custodians are checking the cabinet too.
All our cabinets can have the front design customised with your own choice of text or logos, please contact us to discuss your requirements further.